Tick Tock Train Tick Tock Train

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finished it and it was awesome!!!
The gameplay was very good, but the controls could be much better. The graphics and the animations were very good too (except for the jumping animation, it was "ok", not "very good").

The bosses were very creative and the afro ball boss made me smile :) and I enjoyed beating the crap out of them. But the second boss had some glitches. After the first or second time he killed me, he just freezed, and it was damn easy to beat him. It happened in his first and second form, it didn't happened in his bat form. Also, at the final boss, when he is a floating thing, maybe was just me, but I think some of the purple balls that he throws at you were impossible to avoid.

It would be nice to have an actual ending scene, because I DIED SEVERAL TIMES AND I JUST WANTED A NICE ENDING SCENE!!!!!

But the game was really good, and, for me, you deserve a 10. But I just have to say that it would be good if you get an awesome medal when you finish it.

RE:CV PART (1) RE:CV PART (1)

COOOOOOOOOOL

Hey man, this demo is pretty cool, nicely done, but it has a problem, a big problem, it freezes at the intro. I read what you said to "rhtfrj1", and i think, let's give this guy a chance. So, i waited about one minute in the freezed part and then it turns normal.
You should check it, fix it, and change the swf.
But apart from that, the game is pretty cool, and I want to play the final version.
Good Job.

You got my 5 points.
(sorry for my terrible english)

ResEve responds:

Thanks for giving it time instead of giving me a bad score.

Magnet towers Magnet towers

NICE!!!

CONGRATULATION!
YOU BEAT ALL THE LEVELS. MORE
FINAL SCORE

YYEEAAH!!!

Metal Slug Brutal 2 Metal Slug Brutal 2

MAN

THAT WAS LIKE METAL SLUG BUT HARDER!!!!!

:the game: :the game:

Oh man

YOU ARE A GENIUS
just that

Going Up! Going Up!

GREAT!!!

If you work a bit in the scripts, this game could be awesome!!!

Renandchi2 responds:

thanks! im a moderate scriptor, in my opinion...

Mouse Eaters Mouse Eaters

Hahaha

Nice, very interesting and original, just work on the graphics and add some music.

emo story emo story

Good

I think you have the right idea, just work in it.
I like the graphics and the song.

Avo1d Avo1d

So cool

AWESOME
but, with an animated background would be better

Ragdoll Invaders Ragdoll Invaders